- He was born on 8 January 1942 in England.
- He was an English theoretical physicist, cosmologist and author.
- He was the Lucasian Professor of Mathematics at the Cambridge University between 1979 and 2009.
- He was ranked 25 in the BBC’s poll of the 100 Greatest Britons.
- He received the highest civilian award in the United States.
- He was worked in the field of General relativity and Quantum gravity.
- In 1963, He was diagnosed with motor neurone disease.
- His one of the greatest unfulfilled desires was to travel space.
- “A Brief History of Time” is one of the famous book he written
- He died on 14 March 2018, after living with the disease for more than 50 years.
This 10 questions indicate a special person. If you can find the answer, comment below..
#one_minute_one_book #tamil #book #review #general_knowledge #quiz #many_questions_one_answer