This 2020 is pandemic(Corona Virus) period. People faced different pandemic/epidemic at different periods in this world. Often many people are not aware of pandemic. Many authors write about pandemic happened in particular time period. These book gives us a clear and wide knowledge about pandemic. Come on friends..let us see authors opinions and facts about pandemic.
Books related to pandemic :
- Love in the time of Cholera by Gabriel García Márquez
- The Plague by Albert Camus
- Pale Rider by Laura Spinney
- The Hot Zone by Richard Preston
- POX AMERICANA: The Great Smallpox Epidemic of 1775–82 by Elizabeth A.Fenn
- The Zika Virus Handbook: A Doctor Explains All You Need To Know About The Pandemic by Joseph Alton, MD
#one_minute_one_book #tamil #book #review #pandemic #corona_virus #2020
AIDS has claimed an estimated 35 million lives since it was first identified. HIV, which is the virus that causes AIDS, likely developed from a chimpanzee virus that transferred to humans in West Africa in the 19. The virus made its way around the world, and AIDS was a pandemic by the late h century. Now, about 64% of the estimated 40 million living with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) live in sub-Saharan Africa. For decades, the disease had no known cure, but medication developed in the 19 now allows people with the disease to experience a normal life span with regular treatment. Even more encouraging, two people have been cured of HIV as of early 2020.